Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What's been going on around here...

Things have been crazy busy in this house over the last few weeks, which is why I have fallen behind on my 30 day challenge. I have every intent to complete it though.

Firstly, my parents are here to visit for over a month (thank God - they could not have come at a better time) which means we have been keeping pretty busy, I think we have been SOMEWHERE every day since they got here.

Next, we started a pretty big painting project - I got a wild hair to paint the entire downstairs (we've got 3 rooms done so far).  Between those things, taking care of the family, feeling extremely tired ALL THE TIME, Project Life, and now A Week in the Life, my blog has just fallen behind.

SO get ready for a pretty picture intense couple of posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment