Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wonder Woman for MAC...a quick review.



This little review is for those of you who actually care what my thoughts are on the new Wonder Woman collection from MAC.

First let me start off by saying I didn't buy anything from this collection. Now that does not mean that there wasn't anything worth buying...I just means there wasn't anything worth me buying. With that said, here are the highlights of the collection (in my opinion)


  1.  Mineralize Skinfinish - I am a big fan of this stuff. Which is why when I found out that these were going to be SUPER SIZED powders,  I was SUPER EXCITED - until I saw them. If you are like me and always get Mineralize Skinfinish every time it comes out, then you will see that you already have these colors.... and with the $42 price tag, I figured I might as well sit this one out.  Now, for those of you that don't have any Mineralize Skinfinish powders, sure I recommend them!!! I use them everywhere!  They can be used to contour, as a bronzer, as a blush, a finishing powder, highlighter, and as eyeshadow!!! For my brown girls, the obvious choice would be "Golden Lariat" (the darker tone) but don't underestimate "Pink Power" (the light tone) if you can find it. It was sold out all over the city the first day.
  2. Wonder Woman  Lipglass in Wonder Woman- OK so these are the biggest lipglasses I have ever seen!  If you are daring enough to wear red, then this is the lipglass for you! It looks beautiful over Russian Red
  3. Wonder Woman Opulash- I like mascara, and Opulash is one of my favorites. But I really like colored mascara, so I was kinda excited when I found out these came in different colors (green, blue, purple and black). Like I said, haven't bought anything from the collection, but I might just go back and get one of these...
  4. Wonder Woman Eyeshadow x4 in Valiant - I like green, which is why I like this quad, I know I have colors similar to these, but they are just so pretty. If the green is a bit much for you, the other quad I recommend is the Defiance quad. It is made up of pinks and purples which are very easy to wear.
Over all, for me, this collection is just ok.  But for those of you who are Wonder Woman fanatics, or just MAC fanatics that have to have something from every collection, it's cute. 2 out of 4 stars for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment