Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Questions about coiling LOOOONG Locs

I got quite a few emails from people who did not think they could coil their hair because it was "too long"
Simply not true. In  November of 2008, my locs were well past my shoulders and I coiled them up for Halloween.  So these are the pictures of the last time I coiled my locs before I got rid of them.

AFTER




I wanted to show exactly how long my hair was when I did this, but apparently I NEVER wore my hair down... I managed to find a few pictures, but I know my hair was a bit longer than this when I did the coils.
BEFORE




For those of you with really long locs, my brother, whose hair is down his back, still wears his coiled. So it can be done!

Happy coiling!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this! Thx Fauryn
    Shalom & Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing this. I'm going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting this. I'm 5 and a half years into my loc journey & have struggled with wanting my long locs to be short again. I don't have the heart to cut them short, so this style was PERFECT in achieving my desire for short locs again :). Peace & Blessings!

    ReplyDelete