Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 23

15 Facts about you

1. I am a christian

2. I used to HATE to cook, and when guys would ask me if I cooked I would tell them "no, I don't cook, I'm cooked for...."  all that changed when I got married

3. I used to not like kids AT ALL. Then all of a sudden I wanted 4. Now 2 will suffice.

4. Growing up I had 4 gerbils

5. I went to an agricultural high school and wanted to be a vet when I grew up.

6. I am a big kid

7. Christmas is still my FAVORITE time of year

8. I was a strict vegetarian for 7 years (until I met my husband)

9. My husband and I will have been married for 5 years this September

10. I miss the east coast

11. I have a dog named Taj who is 15 years old (got him when I was 18!)

12. I am pregnant again! (shhhhhh!)

13. I LOVE Ikea (guilty pleasure)

14. My favorite dessert used to be the German Chocolate Cake from Xando. I could literally eat the whole thing.

15. In 2002 I went to Switzerland, France, and Italy with two of my college girlfriends to visit our other girlfriend who was living in Zuerich.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pregnancy!!!! I still want for kids even though im 28 with no man. My friends and family think im crazy but we'll see if I change my mine after I have the first one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I'm almost 31 and still a Big Kid too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW congrats on your little love package on the way:)i cant say it enough you have a beautiful family!Marriage and family is soo awesome been married 14 years with 4 children and wouldnt change it for the world:)praying gods blessings on you and yours!

    ReplyDelete