Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 10 & 11

Day 10 - A photo of your favorite restaurant

Ok first of all, I LOVE to eat.  Probably more than anything.  There is nothing better to me than sitting down to enjoy a good meal.  Secondly, I LOVE to eat out.  I LOVE to try new restaurants/food. 

With all that being said... I DON'T have a favorite restaurant. (gasp!)

When I lived in Philly I had a few places that I loved to eat... but I don't know if I ever felt so strongly as to call it my FAVORITE place to eat.  

Since moving to Texas, I feel like there is nowhere for me to eat.  I know it's sad. 
Texas (well San Antonio) is full of chain restaurants, and bunch of Mexican/Tex Mex restaurants. 
So no, I definitely don't have a favorite place here.

I do, however, like quite a few things on the lunch menu at Nordstrom Bistro. 


 I will list a few of my old Philly favorites...


Alyan's Restaurant
(at 6th and South)




New Delhi Indian Restaurant
(4004 Chestnut Street)




Sunwishes Vegetarian Restaurant
(I don't think this restaurant is around any more it was on Walnut Street around 20th I think)



Day 11- What's in your makeup bag

Last week if I took a picture of my makeup bag, you probably would have asked yourself, "why does she have so much crap in there.  But since I cleaned out my purse and makeup bag on Friday it is a little more organized.

I usually have 2 (sometimes 3) makeup bags in my tote/purse....

Bag #1




1. Large Hello Kitty Cosmetic Bag
2. Deodorant
3. #182 Brush
4. Blot Powder
5. Liners and Tampons
6. Band Aid (Hello Kitty)
7. Blotting Sheets
8. Naked Liner
9. #204 Brush
10. Spiked Brow Pencil
11. Opulash 
12. Bare Necessity Dazzleglass
13. Slicked Pink Lip Gelee
14. Siss Lipstick
15. Vegas Volt Lipstick
16. Cleansing Wipe
17. Note
18. Dental Burst Disposable Teeth Cleaner
Bag #2



1. Small Soft Sac Cosmetic Bag
2. American Crafts Precision Pen
3. Baumy Bronze Tinted Lip Conditioner
4. #182 Brush (yes another one)
5. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
6. Studio Finish Concealer
7. Rapidblack  Penultimate Eye Liner
8. 4N Lipstick
9. Buzz Lipglass
10. Bonus Beat Lipglass
11. Fashion Whim Cremesheen Glass
12. Moth to Flame Dazzleglass
13. Bold and Brash Dare to Wear Lipglass
14. Cork Lip Pencil
15. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick (ALL TIME FAVORITE)

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!and I thought my bag was full. Thats the MUA in us. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you prefer to use a small kabuki brush than a puff to apply your blot powder

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ T.Davis - Yes girl, and I got rid of quite a bit!!! LOL

    @Nast - YES!!!! There is something about me and sponges - I just don't like them... I feel like they hold a bunch of oil and dirt from my face, and I am more inclined to wash a brush than a sponge... JMO.

    ReplyDelete