Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 7

Day 7- Your Dream Wedding

My wedding.

If you asked me 10 years ago to describe my "dream wedding" the description you got would not match my actual wedding day in September of 2006. 

My wedding day wasn't the wedding I always dreamed of.

I planned our wedding it 2 months.

I didn't have 12 bridesmaids like I thought I would.

It wasn't in our family's church.

It wasn't even in my home town like I wanted it to be.

But,

 I wouldn't trade that day, or the happiness I have with my husband and best friend for anything in the world. 

If I had to choose between a super expensive "dream wedding" or a wonderfully happy marriage, the latter wins hands down.

It might not have been the fairytale dream wedding I envisioned, 
but our wedding was perfect for US.










1 comment:

  1. I must say you are a gorgeous couple! God bless you and your family! I have been following you since youtube and I love seeing a glimpse of you life.

    Peace, Love and Many Blessings,
    CAT

    ReplyDelete