Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Week in the Life 2011 Day 1

Monday - Day 1


Today marks the first day of Ali Edwards Week in the Life 2011 project. I participated in this project last year and it was so rewarding, and even though I am doing Project Life, I couldn't wait to do WITL again this year.

Here is what Monday looked like around here:

Wake up


Making tea for hubby


A quick bite for me


6:15 Ava wakes up


Playing in her room


Breakfast with Papi/Daddy leaves for work

8:30 Do Ava's hair




Check Ali's Blog =)

9:11 Eggos


12:00 Paint is the word of the day

Priming.

Family room = War zone

Notes 

Dinner

Winding Down

3 comments:

  1. I appreciated seeing your war zone pic...I often look at my house and think "Dayum...this girl goes through this house like a tornado..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, it is ridiculous that such a little person can do so much damage! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pics!give me some ideas on decor in my home

    ReplyDelete