Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 3

Day- 3 Your idea of a perfect first date.

July 3, 2011

I didn't like this question, especially since I am married, soooo I am changing it to
Your idea of a perfect day.

- Wake up (before Ava) feeling totally refreshed after a GREAT night's sleep.

- Take a shower and get dressed (without Ava waking up first)

- Go get my mini me and get her dressed for the day

- Downstairs to get OUR breakfast (not just hers)

- Get downstairs only to find out Hubby already cooked breakfast for us!!!

- Relax with Ava and Aubrey

- Take Ava to the pool

-Nap time  for everyone!!!

- Wake up an hour and a half/ two hours later. :)

-Relax (we still have the whole afternoon ahead of us!)

-Dinner time (Ava eats ALL her dinner)

- Bath time for Ava

-Read Ava a story

-What? It's only 7:30? Time for Ava to go to bed!

-Watch a good movie with Hubby.

-In bed by 10:30

Man I wish my days could go like this.....

1 comment: