Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Like I don't have enough on my plate already...

A Week in the Life 2011


I am adding another project to the pile of projects I am already trying to finish.

Last year I jumped on board the Week in the Life bandwagon with popular scrap-booker Ali Edwards, and her Week in the life project. I am so glad I did.

The photos and stories captured,  are things I would have NEVER remembered had I not taken part in this project.

 A Week in the Life is a seven-day documentary project that captures the simple everyday moments of life though photos and words.  It  is a very rewarding project.  I know I am also doing Project Life, but A Week in the Life is much more detailed. So we will see how it goes trying to do both projects.

So yes, I will be doing A Week in the Life 2011 (July 25-31 2011).

To those of you who sent me emails about your interest in Project Life, this might be a project you could jump on board and do! I'm not going to say it is easy, but it definitely isn't as much of a commitment as Project Life.

 Anyone with me??? =)

Here are some photos of last years Week in the Life.









1 comment:

  1. Love this idea!!! I am always wielding a camera so I think I will give this a try! It will be nice to recall times in our lives that usually once experienced will probably be forgotten. Thank you! Peace and Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete