Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Life gets in the way....

It has been over 2 months since my last post... I hate when life gets in the way of my blogging/ videos/ projects/ work....etc.

For those of you who were around when I was making videos, you all remember me dropping off the face of the earth when I was pregnant with Ava, well, it has happened again.  Since becoming pregnant with #2 in July I have been sick pretty much every day. I am one of those girls who gets ALL the symptoms that come along with pregnancy.  But I am happy to say I am in my second trimester, and I  have been doing better, so maybe I will be able to play catch up.

4 comments:

  1. Awww take your time! Your health and family are more important. Your viewers will be waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! Yes, we do ( I think I can speak for many ) really miss your hair and makeup videos. Wishing you many blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to know that you are doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Congrats mama, lol! Keep us updated as best you can.

    www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete