Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Hair

After cutting my hair back in 2009, I have missed my locs. So in June 2010 I started my second set. By December 2010 I was fully locked. By this I mean I could wash my hair without it unraveling. Sure my ends aren't fully locked, but that is ok.

I started this set, like my previous set by coiling it. For me, this process is much easier, and I am less prone to mess with my hair when it is styled this way.
So right now I go back and forth between wearing it coiled, wearing it out, or wearing it curled.
Because of it's length, that's about all I can do right now unless I wear the occasional headwrap.

Coiled Locs.
6/2010 About 2 weeks old


Curled Locs
December 2010 about 6 months old.

Freshly washed out locs.
Jan 2011

My husband is also locing his hair again.  I started his the same time I started mine. I am going to try to document his progress as well.


4 comments:

  1. FAURYN YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!MY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU GUYS!MANY BLESSINGS AND PRAYER FOR YOUR LITTLE ANGEL AS WELL:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless You & your Family.... & your baby girl is so so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveee this blogg!! I am a faithful subscriber. I just want to know how do u coil them? with ur fingers or a comb and what products?

    ReplyDelete
  4. milesshakira and Sah-Lah81 - Thank you!!!!!


    Sha'mia, I am doing a video on the Coils.... be up between tonight and tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete