Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Project Life: 365 days of documenting life....

Sooooo.

I decided to take on the ambitious Project 365 or Project Life to document 2011. I can't believe I am already in week 7. Once you get started, it really does get easier. I think the hardest part is choosing the picture to use.

You can read a bit about Project Life here.

Project Life is an extremely easy approach to document your everyday life.
You can make this project your own, it does not have to be a picture a day, however that is the approach I am using. This is the first year I am participating in PL and so far I LOVE it!

Here is some of what i have accomplished:
(click photos to enlarge)

Intro Page:



I started my week on January 2 because I wanted my week to run Sunday - Saturday.
So My intro page is kinda January 1st.

Week 1 Layout


Left Side

Extra Inserts

Back of 6x12 protector

 Right Side Week 1

No comments:

Post a Comment