Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge.

Today is day one of the 30 Day Blog Challenge.  Enjoy.

Day 1- A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


Today was a fairly busy day.  

Most importantly today marked the 6 year anniversary of the day Aubrey and I met.  We really don't celebrate the day we met, but we do acknowledge it and reflect on the years past.  

Aubrey's five day weekend started today, but Dr's appointments kept him from sleeping in.  Ava, as usual kept me from sleeping in.

Usually we go to our appointments together if at all possible, so someone can tend to Ava, but today, we had two separate appointments at the same time.  My appointment was at 10:15 and Ava and I didn't leave until after 12 noon.  It was ridiculous.  Aubrey showed up at my doctor right when it was time for us to leave.

After the appointments, we were both starving, so we stopped to eat at Joe's Crab Shack.  I had never been before and it was actually better than I thought it would be!  By the time our food came, Ava was asleep so I was able to eat in peace for once.  The rest of our evening was very low key at home....

No comments:

Post a Comment