Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Project Life Week 9

Week 9


Week 9! Hello March! Hello Spring! This week wasn't very eventful, but I am enjoying getting bits and pieces of everyday life that I would have never taken pictures of if I didn't decide to participate in Project Life...

Left Side

This side of the layout shows/documents us coming home from church, me, getting my license renewed (a month late) and Ava playing with her toys.


Right Side

The right side of the layout shows story time at the library, Ava asleep after going for a walk to pick up the mail, another prescription, and me after a day of freelancing at the MAC Store. For Thursday, I used a 4x6 Flip Flap Memory Protectors  from Close to my Heart so I could showcase vertical pictures for that day. 


I added a adhesive tab to the picture, but I haven't put a label in it yet.


Here is the other side of the picture insert showing Ava knocked out from our walk.
In the slot for the picture of the day is a receipt from my favorite Scrapbook store. They were closing down and had an awesome sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment