Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hair Update.... February, March and April

It's been awhile...

I'm still trying to keep up with this blog, I have so many great ideas - but not enough time... I don't know how the REAL bloggers do it...

Anyways, I wanted to share the progress of our locs....



FEBRUARY
8 month old locs

I washed and conditioned hubby's hair for the first time since his locing process.
here it is before twisting it.

He has started wearing his hair coiled down - I think it looks great!



I have still been wearing my hair coiled also. It is just so easy....

MARCH
9 moth old locs

Still in coils...

 hair down to show the length.


He is still wearing the coils as well.


APRIL
10 month old locs
Not the best pictures but these show his length... He finally took the coils down.



I have been wearing mine pretty wild these days...no maintenance at all....




SO the process it going pretty OK!!!  Right now here is what I do for "maintenance"

*Wash every 3-4 weeks

* Twist with either Loc Butter (Carol's Daughter), 
Natural Shea Butter, or Burnt Sugar Hair Pomade (Oyin)

*Spritz with Greg Juice (Oyin) daily

THAT'S IT!!!!!!! I LOVE IT.

1 comment:

  1. The hair is looking good (both of you)!
    Shalom & Blessings!

    ReplyDelete