Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Project Life Week 8

Week 8




I am finally getting a chance to get caught up and post my Project Life progress.  I am doing a great job keeping up with the project, just not a great job of keeping up with the posts.


Left side

The left side of the layout for week 8 really shows our routines... Going for a walk, Ava playing on the sofa, Ava and Aubrey playing after work. 
I let the coffee packet from last week show through for this week as a filler for the small journaling slot.


Right Side

For Thursday, I really didn't like the pictures I took, so I opted to put journaling in it's slot. I simply printed out one of the Digital Overlays from Ali Edwards on some cardstock and added my journaling in Photoshop Elements. The rest of the week shows picking up a prescription, Ava playing with Aubrey, and me doing hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment